Monday, February 18, 2008

Play Cubefield At School

Aircrack-ng on windows ....


Hello .... as the title question is my main interest in this period.
Of course I care not who knows what crack your wireless network, but simply to test mine and its sicurazza.
Many fans probably will wonder whether you can actually use this wonderful program on the win .... Well rispota and NI.
Or is it for some and not others, and portroppo the latter are still many.
begin by saying that my research has been quite long since there are many sources on this but in the end, helped even a bit of luck and you will understand why I was able to find some satisfaction.
As fans will know well on these programs do not run win crabs well, or better are supported by very few and very few drivers for peripherals, this is the reason for NI, in fact, only with cards with Atheros chipsets support these programs and not even all.
I be happy owner of one of these babies I could say at the end of the Aircrack-ng, although a few, but can be used with good results.
In the coming days, weather permitting .... ... I'll try to illustrate in a guide how to make and use tools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment