Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How Wide Can A Penis Be

ALL AT HOME! I'm going to


year for the first time I've been to Lucca and I must admit that I enjoyed very much.
easier than I imagined little more, I imagined a giant warehouse with all the cartoons and instead it was the old town full of warehouses and more ... The
outward journey was a bit long (10 hours from London) but it was useful for many things ...
As you know I went to Lucca to participate in the contest project, I did not win but I came in the top 20 then I'm not complaining.
I met some great people and I understood what it means to go to a place like this you can incotrare three types of people in Lucca: the nerd in search of comic book / game, the nerd in search of work and the nerd who does cosplay ...

I think we'll be back again next year but it is time not as a tourist / nerd comics hunter but as a nerd in search of work, with my beautiful book with roof and of course with a great desire to do.
Sometimes it comes a little bad for publishers, Instead I saw a lot of these ready to welcome newcomers, it gives me the right boost to continue and never give up ...

... I hope to do something in the near Lucca ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment