Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Best Prosumer Hd Film Camera

CAPTAIN - Chapter 01 (first part)

There will never again be able to read a manga in Italian baseball? I know, maybe a vintage manga the kind of "Captain ?
obvious answer ... ever.

So I do not harm anyone, after it published, I insert it on-line bets on this blog . As they say in these cases, personal use, not for direct or indirect commercial, etc.. etc ...

This is a simple story. Linguistically speaking, it is a continuous dialogue between the children of middle school. Yet, when there is half the baseball, often jumping out of the catch Technically, the term truncated because granted, word games, sometimes the allusions. In short, difficult to translate technical concepts and phrases in Italian.

absolutely no pretense . In addition, the time is what it is. The onomatopoeia
I have translated and replaced when the graphics has allowed me. I chose to place them at random, to avoid messing with the deletions. The editing stage is moooooolto rudimentary.
addition, the text is not centered, often touching the edge of the balloon, sometimes it clears. An eyesore. Inevitably I had to readjust some phrases to bring out something readable in Italian. I apologize barbs in advance for those periods and grammatically very fluid.

But despite all I am satisfied with the result. I confess. See those people who speak Italian in me a little 'excited.

The story is funny. For those who appreciate
: thank you.









(01-01, more ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment