Friday, April 2, 2010

Devil In Miss Jones Remake Free Steaming

DRAFT YEAR


Sorry if I've been absent for several months, but unfortunately I had a
series of technical problems that prevented me to post (do not go online).

I am writing to let you know that I will present the project at the end of this school year ...

The final examination (at the School of Comics in Milan) is to conduct a final 24-story car plates in black, with lots of cover, etc. ... in short, a comic book itself.

My project is entitled "Saviors of the Princess" and tells the story of Hugh, Bob and Lori.

These three characters are working to LPS (Lost Princesses), or an association that takes care to save princesses in distress, like the Ghostbusters to capture ghosts but instead save the princess ...


I hope to do well in front of the examination committee and I hope that after school I can finally begin in peace ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment