Friday, August 28, 2009

First Year Teacher Welcome Letter

FOOL CIRCUS WORK IN PROGRESS

Some time ago I published a post in which I spoke of some circus characters, promising to update you on development of the work ...
all started about a month ago, when I received an e-mail Leonardo Favia which he suggested a collaboration for the forthcoming "Project Contest di Lucca" to be held Oct. 29. For the contest

6 boards are provided with at least 2 inkiostrate, the winners will receive prize money equal to € 1800.00 and publication of the project.
not point to victory because the participants are many, and certainly there will be a very good debut, but I have to try to get me publicity, I hope to be noticed so I will give my best.

The project that Fabio and I are taking is called "Fool Circus" and is about a magician, a contortionist and a dwarf strongman Chinese who must protect a weapon coveted by two powerful political forces, all set in the 50 '.

The tables are under development, for now I send inkiostrati sketches of the three protagonists.

In the next post you will see the tables ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment